Monday, April 11, 2016

"In"


Written June 9, 2015

We had a very special day for our family a few weeks ago.  Sennika decided to be baptized.  I still feel like it was just yesterday that we held her as a small baby and here she is: well on her way to becoming a beautiful young woman.  She was so darling in the dressing room.  As I helped her change out of her wet clothes she kept repeating excitedly, "I'm in!  I'm in!"  We had talked about how when we get baptized we enter in the gate to returning to God's presence.  We are humbled and excited to continue to support her on her journey.  As a parent some times it can be difficult to see the difference I am making as most tasks are repeated and can appear to be mundane.  That was a payday for us.  We are honored to be her parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment