Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Exploring Boys...


Here is Leland on the left and Gavin on the right.
I am so happy that we have this wonderful home, with plenty of room for all of the kids, and especially the boys, to be able to roam and explore!  Leland went out to pick bouquets of dandelions yesterday.  I loved his proud little face as I placed bouquets of dandelions, other weeds, and even a branch from a bush into cups and vases of water.  (we are doing our service to the bees this year).  He commented about how cheery it made the dinning room.  I agree that the pops of yellow did the trick.  Gavin was digging in the sand pile.  That is usually his favorite place to play outside.  He has used it for anything from a mine to an island where pirates bury their treasure.  If you haven't caught yet, I will say it again: creative play (and time for it) is important to us. We do all we can to support their creative and imaginative endeavors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment