Friday, April 28, 2017

Mom's B-Day

My breakfast tray before it had breakfast on it.  Sennika and Gavin wrote individual notes on each heart they had cut out.  


Gavin and Senn about to bring me breakfast in bed.


I was spoiled!  Breakfast in bed, balloon, flowers, and presents.  They did a wonderful job!

Here is Le with my present from him.  I love this part of being a mom.  It is fun to see them come up with their creative ideas and how sincerely they try to express their love.


We had big plans for a fun evening working around Gavin's pinewood derby for scouts.  Unfortunately, by the afternoon, we had two kiddos with fevers and Ship puked completely down me.  We traded pinewood derby for gatorade and watching the movie "Moana" instead.  We went out to dinner on the weekend instead.  Mark and the kids did a fabulous job to make the day special for me! I felt so loved from them and the other friends and family members who reached out.

No comments:

Post a Comment