Thursday, September 29, 2016

More pictures

I thought we had taken more and I was right!  Here are some from Mark's phone of the past few weeks.  There are still a few more, but I have a quick minute to download these.

Mark helping Shipton get his shoes and coat on at the park.  Can you spy the other 3 kids in the background?


Sennika learning to make pie with Mom.


Sennika learning to blanch peaches.

Mark snuck this one of me pushing Shipton in the swing out back.

Leland and Gavin playing Legos.

Mom with Shipton

After all the practice as a bat on Grandma and Grandpa's hammock in Idaho, Gavin decided to hang upside down in the tire in the sand pile.

Playing hide and go seek with Dad and he found Shipton

More Gavin

Shipton swining

Leland climbing our playlet

Not very mature, I know, but at the moment Mark took this picture Shipton had said, "I look like you, Mom," while picking his nose.  I decided to help him look like me. haha

He really does look a bit like me.  Just like complete strangers stop me to tell me Sennika is my mini me, complete strangers comment on how much Shipton looks like his Daddy.  I will take what I can get though.  Although he may not look much like me, I can look like him. :)

They had a big week at the office.  They had employees from other locations fly in for the week for meetings and FUN.  They rode ATV's up to Willard Peak.  Mark got motion sick from the combination of the ATV and the helmet, but otherwise enjoyed the time.

He said the view from the top was spectacular and supposedly on a clear day you can see 4 states.  It wasn't a clear day, but he still was impressed.

Group selfie.

Mom playing the piano with Shipton watching.  Kind of funny to even have my music shirt on for this one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment