Monday, September 5, 2016

Family Pictures!

This is my family minus all the grandkids.

My parents, siblings, and myself.  I come from a family of 11 kids (we lost my sister 12 years ago, so 10 living).  Seriously awesome!  My step-dad is a saint!  He instantly "inherited" 7 kids when he married my mom, they had 2 together, and adopted 2.  There has never been a difference in the way he treats his children.  We are all his whether by marriage, birth, or adoption.

Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids.

Gavin!  Such a smart kid!

Leland...his smile captured so well brings a smile to my face!

And this pretty girl, Sennika!

This picture of Shipton was perfect too!  The photographer had to really chase him down, but I love that she captured his Shipton-ish mischievous twinkle in his eyes.
Mom and Dad (AKA Katy and Mark)

US!


And here is EVERYBODY!  With that many kids, we "multiply" fast! :)

I showed this picture to my primary kids from 12 years ago a few weeks before the above picture was taken.  This is the day my sisters were sealed to my parents.  By this time my oldest sister was married and I believe had 2 kids, so they weren't included in this picture, but it is crazy how quickly a family can grow and increase in posterity.  I am thankful to call this my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment